- Hardened practice schedule, with guidance from book The Musician's Way.
- Returned to PM study from Master of Project, to eventually understand the principles of traditional project management and how it can be used successfully with Agile method.
- Sang in front of people for the first time with guitar accompanist.
- Booked a trip to Japan in August -- let's see if I understand Zen Buddhism any better!
- Attended meditation at the Zen Center in SF
- Booked massage for Monday - would be great to have one every week
- Tabla class strengthening my feeling of the rhythms, internalizing them with slow practice
- Recognizing my limiting beliefs and how they bring worries that are not grounded in anything real.
- Recognizing my unique ability to understand and listen to people, and bring creative solutions to the table to make human work more productive, meaningful and impactful in any area, through design for efficiency, aesthetics....
Write, post, publish, prophet!